10l/20l short path evaporator/short path distiller cbd distillation machine
Short-path distillation is a distillation technique that involves the distillate travelling a short distance. It is a method of separating mixtures based on differences in their volatilities in a boiling liquid mixture under reduced pressure. As the sample mixture to be purified is heated, its vapors rise a short distance into a vertical condenser where they are cooled by water. This technique is used for compounds which are unstable at high temperatures because it allows a lower boiling temperature to be used.
The advantage is that the heating temperature can be considerably lower (at reduced pressure) than the boiling point of the liquid at standard pressure, and the distillate only has to travel a short distance before condensing. A short path ensures that little compound is lost on the sides of the apparatus.
- Short condensing distance and few residue left after evaporation
- High quality and heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass for durability
- Heating mantle with magnetic stirring function
- Cold trap protects the vacuum pump from contamination and damage of vapors
- Downward material drain port and distillation head with multiple sets of vigreux
- Turnkey solution is provided which includes the glassware, magnetic stirring heating mantel, cold trap, chiller and other accessories
Distillation Flow Chart
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are professional manufacturer with nearly 10 years' experience of distillation equipment. Welcome
to visit our factory in Shanghai.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is within 7~9 days after receiving the payment. For wiped film system, it is 2~3 weeks which
is quickest among all Chinese suppliers.
Q: What Is your terms of payment?
A: 100% Payment before shipment or as negotiated terms with clients.
Q: What's the order process?