Natural stone China cheap G682 yellow granite mushroom/natural split wall stone for cladding tiles

Natural stone Chinese Cheap G682 Yellow Granite Mushroom/Natural split wall stone for Cladding Tiles1. Own Quarry & Factory2. Skilled workers & QC3. Top quality & Competitive Price1) Name: G682 Yellow Granite Mushroom wall cladding tiles2) Size:Big Slab: 250upX130upX2cm, 3cmSmall Slab: 180upX60upX2cm,

Featured Products

Natural stone Chinese Cheap G682 Yellow Granite Mushroom/Natural split wall stone for Cladding Tiles

1. Own Quarry & Factory
2. Skilled workers & QC
3. Top quality & Competitive Price

1) Name: G682 Yellow Granite Mushroom wall cladding tiles

2) Size:

Big Slab: 250upX130upX2cm, 3cm

Small Slab: 180upX60upX2cm, 3cm
180upX70upX2cm, 3cm

Tile: 305X305; 400X400;
600X600; 300X600;
800X800; 400X600;
Or Customized

Thickness: 1.5cm, 1.8cm, 2cm, 3cm. etc

* Thickness Tolerance: +-1mm.

3) Surface: Polished, Honed, Flamed, pineappled, Natural, mushroom etc.

* Polished Degree: 80up.

4) Package:
Slabs: Strong wooden bundle with plastic foam covering

Tiles: Strong wooden crates 10PCS/paper carton, 46cartons/wooden crates

5) Delivery: Within 15-20 days to Xiamen Port

6) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight.

7) Welcome Your Quotation Inquiry!


Our factory produces granite mushroom stone products for your project with good price ,

G682 Granite Mushroom Stone, yellow Granite Wall Stone, yellow granite Wall & Pier Cladding

We can produce many kinds of colors, surfaces and patterns. Wall Cover brings an elegant tough to bring you into most beautiful building.

1)Popular Granite: G603(Light Grey), G623(Silvery Grey), G654( Dark Grey), G636(Light Pink), G682(Golden Yellow), G684(Pearl Black) etc.

2)Surface Finish: Sawn, honed, flamed, bushhammered, chiseled, pineapple etc.

3)Standard Dimensions:

30 x 60 x 6/8 cm
40 x 40 x 6/8 cm
50 x 100 x 6/8 cm

Other dimensions available upon request.

Natural Stone Chinese Cheap G682 Yellow Granite Mushroom/Natural Split Wall Stone for Cladding Tiles
Natural Stone Chinese Cheap G682 Yellow Granite Mushroom/Natural Split Wall Stone for Cladding Tiles
Natural Stone Chinese Cheap G682 Yellow Granite Mushroom/Natural Split Wall Stone for Cladding Tiles
Natural Stone Chinese Cheap G682 Yellow Granite Mushroom/Natural Split Wall Stone for Cladding Tiles



4)Features: Wall cladding is widely used fro public and private place, like garden, hotel, courtyard etc.

5) Packing: Fumigated Wooden Crate

6) MOQ: One 20 full container

7) Outer packing: Wooden crate.

8) FOB Xiamen, CIF, CFR

Welcome your detailed inquiry.

About us 
Xiamen Xinjinlei Stone Co., Ltd is located in Xiamen City, Fujian province, China. And our factory is located in Jujiang industry area. We are a stone manufacturer specialized at producing granite & marble & basalt & slate & sandstone&quartz for 10 years. 
 We're engaged in high quality natural stone manufacturing and trading. Our products including granite, marble, countertop, paving stone, tiles, slabs, quartz, tombstone, mosaic, slate and basalt etc. We always exporting to Europe, Australia, America, Asia, South Africa and MID-east and highly enjoyed a good reputation. 
 
We are particularly good at project orders for Hotel, Home, Public eara, Commercial Center, Holiday Inn, Comfort Suites, Residential Interior Decoration etc. 
 
We will pay great attention to your any question or enquiry.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
 
Tel: 86-592-5516157
Fax: 86-592-5516257
 
Ms Saskia
Website: jinleistone.en.made-in-china.com

 

Contact us

Please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below We will reply you in 24 hours