Product name: Iron Oxide Pigment
CAS NO. 1309-37-1;1317-60-8;1332-37-2
EINECS NO. 215-168-2;215-275-4;215-570-8
ISO9001: 2000 certified
Molecular Formula: Fe2O3
Molecular weight :159.6882
Packing: In 25kg net PP bagg
Iron oxide pigment powders is chemical compounds composed with formula Fe3O4.Synthetic black iron oxide is the common colorant in concrete and cement paint .it is an color inorganic pigment, with chemical stability, strong color strength, fine dispersion and excellent light resistance, weather resistance, widely used in paint, building materials, with a wide range of market space.
|Contents(Fe2O3·H2O) % ≥||90||86||88||96|
|Oil Absorption ml/100g||15-25||25-35||25-35||15-25|
|Water soluble salts% ≤||0.5||0.3||0.3||0.3|
|Res. on 325 mesh % ≤||0.5||0.3||0.5||0.3|
|Moisture % ≤||1.5||1.0||1.5||1.0|
|Ignition loss (1,000ºC,1/2 h) % ≤||5.0||14||---||1.0|
|Bulk density g/cm3||0.8-1.2||0.4-0.6||0.5-0.8||0.7-1.1|
|Specific gravity g/cm3||4.6||4.1||4.7||5.0|
|Tinting Strength(Compared with standard) %||95-105||95-105||95-105||95-105|
|Color Difference E (Compared with standard) ≤||1.0|| |
1) Used in many types of paints, including anti-rust paint, water-soluble indoor/outdoor paints and oil-based paints.
2) Used for dyeing construction materials, such as mosaic bricks, for concrete bricks, pavement, colorful tiles, roofing tiles and man-made marble. Colors for ceramic body.
3) Used in paper industry, esp. rice paper.
4) Used for surface coloration of plastic epoxy floor, color for pitch.
5) Used as a more fade-resistant dye for plastics.
6) Pigment for Cosmetic,
7) Coloring Sugar-coat for medicine tablets
5. Packing and Loading
Net weight 25 kg in brown paper bag or knitting bag outside ,plastic bag inside.25 MT in the 20'FCL(iron oxide red & black);17 MT in the 20'FCL(iron oxide yellow) .
Stored in ventilated and dry place,pile less than 20 tiers,keep away from goods that affect the quality of the product against damp.